- Two Men and Music by Janaki Bakhale (2005), Oxford University Press
- Shruti-Rahasya by G.G.Ranade (1979)
- Bharatka Sangeet Siddhant by Acharya Brihaspati (1959)
- Sangeet Ratnakar by Sharangadeva
- Natyashastra by Bharatmuni : Translation by Manamohan Ghosh (1967),Available at Manish Granthalaya, Kolkata
- Yehudi Menuhin's autobiography,'Unfinished Journey'.
- Thor Sangeetkar by Prof.B.R.Deodhar (1999), Popular Prakashan, Mumbai.
- Sangeetache Manasashastra by Premala Kale (1988),Majestic Prakashan, Mumbai.
- Sangeetshastrache Guide by Prof.Aravind Gajendragadakar (2000),Devadatta Prakashan, Pune,
- Sangeetacha Laghukosh by A.P.Yewalekar(2000),Sun Publications, Pune.
- Swarank : Onkaradhishthit Swarasadhana by Dr.G.K.Ketkar (2006), Aishwarya Prakashan, Dombivli.
- Harmonium Guide Ani Gayan Vadan Shikshak by B.K.Bhide-Indorkar (1986),Gopal Sakharam Co.,Mumbai.
- Musical Acoustics by Culver C.A.,(1956),McGraw Hill, New York, USA.
- Frequency of Middle C, The Physics Handbook by Daniell Daly (2003),Edited by Glen Elert.
- Tones and Intervals of Hindu Classical Music by Donald Lenz (1961),University of Nebraska Studies, Lincoln.
- Adhunik Vedant and Arogya by Dr.M.V.Gadre (2002), Manorama Prakashan, Dadar, Mumbai.
REFERENCES ON THE INTERNET